Exolift climbing aid
Exolift is a motorized and autonomous portable system which assists the technician when ascending and descending on the wind turbine ladder, limiting his physical and cardiac efforts and greatly facilitating maintenance or repair operations on wind turbines.
It can be used to reach the gondola for operations of maintenance but also in the phase ofassembly from the barrel of thewind turbine.
Exolift is an intelligent device that instantly adapts to movement speed of the operator by supporting 80% with its weight.
This climbing aid works with a fixed strap installed on the wind turbine service ladder with a hanging kit and one strap per wind turbine included with the product.
The Exolift ascent assistance system is assigned either to the fleet or to the team of technicians.
One EXOLIFT per park is sufficient.
- Exolift installs and works with any type of ladder and fall arrester.
- Reduces arduousness and physical effort by 5;
- Is autonomous thanks to its rechargeable battery.
- Exolift stops working instantly at the slightest voluntary stop by the technician.
- Increases the profitability of maintenance operations, by dividing the rise time by 3 for a very low cost per wind turbine;
- Simplified maintenance, quick to carry out and very inexpensive.
|Yes, if speed of
up/down > 24 m/min
|Emergency stop button
|High limit switch
|Bottom limit switch
Technical characteristics :
Exolift helps with climbing
Traction force RL
Variable; from 40 to 96 kg
Ascent and descent speed
Variable, from 0 to 24m/min
Storage and use temperature (C°)
0°C* / +50°C
Strap load capacity
48V - 11.6Ah
*WLL: Working Load Limit
Also remember to request a quote for additional security or comfort features.
These products might also interest you…