Gyrostop control boxes
The electrical control boxes are designed to control the operation of electric winches for lifting people with passing cables. They can control one or more winches. They are available in single-phase or three-phase version EN 1808.
The boxes also vary whether it is a suspended platform, an individual pod or a harness.
The control boxes are equipped with a device to limit the inclination of the platform. It is also possible to perform manual rebalancing.
GYROSTOP SYSTEM (tilt control and anti-tip)
The GYROSTOP system integrated into the control box ensures:
- Cutting off the electrical power to the winch and automatically leveling the winches as soon as the inclination exceeds 6°;
- Cutting off the electrical power to the winches as soon as the inclination exceeds 10°;
- Cutting off the power supply to the two winches in the event of the platform tilting more than 20°;
- Elimination of power outages caused by parasitic movements;
- The non-disruption of the anti-roll system in the event of impact of the box.
Find your control box